1. A) Describe how you would explain to a 9-year old why there are so many different breeds of dogs, and where they came from.
B) Now use this as a basis to describe how you would explain to that 9-year old how a population of rabbits could become faster runners over time.
3. A) Differentiate (= describe the differences) between Density-dependent and Density-independent mortality factors in terms of population density.
B) Give one specific example of each (D-dependent & D-independent).
C) Name 4 different density-dependent mortality factors.
4. Describe two global effects from polar ice and glacier loss.
5. A) Differentiate between Direct Competition and Indirect Competition between different species.
B) Give one specific example of each.
C) Describe how may this be related to human populations?
6. Describe two effects of climate change on society.
7. A) Explain the phrase ‘Individuals are selected, Populations evolve’ in terms of changes in gene frequencies.
B) Given that explanation, now explain why only populations may evolve, not individuals.
8. Describe how predation operates to structure ecosystems by using at least two examples.
9. Explain (using one example) how more than one species may coexist in the same habitat at the same time.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more