Busn 211-Bsba 3310 Ch. 4 Homework

BSBA 3310 CH. 4 HomeworkName: 1. The website for M&amp,M candies claimed that 24% of plain M&amp,M cadies are blue, 20% are orange,16% green, 14% yellow, and 13% each red and brown. a. If you randomly pick from a M&amp,M candies bag, what is the probability that the onecandy you pick is blue or red?b. What is the probability that the one you pick is not green?2. Consider the success of advertisements on TV. Advertisers spend billions on televisionadvertising. This money gets the ads broadcast, but does anyone watch? If we randomly pick aviewer on a Sunday evening in the fall, let’s suppose that there’s a 15% chance that we catch herwatching NCIS: LA. To limit the possibilities, let’s assume that there are only 2 other possibleprograms at the same time. There’s a 50% chance that we catch her watching a football gameand a 35% chance that she is watching Once Upon a Time. Of those watching NCIS: LA, assume10% of the viewers use a DVR to skip the ads. Half of those watching the game skips the ads, and80% of those watching Once Upon A Time skip ads. With this information complete the tablebelow: NCIS: LAOnce Upon aTimeGameTotalSee AdsSkip AdsTotalA. If we know a viewer sees the ads, then what is the probability that the viewer is watchingOnce Upon a Time?B. If we know a viewer doesn’t see the ads, then what is the probability that the viewer iswatching the football game?C. If we know a viewer is watching NCIS: LA then what is the probability that the viewer iswatching the ads?3. A couple plans to have two children. a. List all possible outcomes for the sexes of the 2 children. b. Find the probability that the couple will have 2 boys. c. Find the probability that the couple will have at least one girl. 4. Complete problem 4-5 a, b, and c (p. 150) from your textbook.