Write a New Book Ending
End It Your Way
Did you ever finish a book and feel unsatisfied? Sometimes book endings can be surprising, unexpected, twisted, or downright disappointing. In some cases, you may really like the ending of a book, but think it might be fun to think of your own book ending. To complete the Assessment Artifact, follow the instructions provided below:
1. Based on the reading, “Mr. Penumbra’s” construct your own ending to the story.
2. Explain why you would end the book in that way.
3. Share what you liked and didn’t like about the book’s ending.
4. Be sure to consider the variety of characters and the diversity of those in the story, especially those “in power”… How did each person contribute both good and/or bad? What social issues were present among them due to their different perspectives? Include your perspective on these issues and how they impacted your story ending.
5. The paper should be 3-4 pages in length.