Discourse of Western Planting (1584)
- It is a manuscript, provides the title of the church.
- In 1584
- The document was written in Oxford. It determines the biasness of the information.
- The author is Richarde Hackluyt, the background of the author is determined by the article content.
- The followers of the church.
- Document Information
- List the three most significant things that the author says:
- England was dominated by Christians.
- The document was written under the direction of right worshipful Mr. Walter Raghly.
- Christians were executed in turkey and Spain
To inform the audience about the situation of believers