Career path presentation | English homework help
For this assignment you compel commence investigation on the course route you guile to prosecute, and enlarge a PowerPoint introduction that addresses the following:
- Professional Organizations - Find a poverty of three administrative organizations that may aid you get into your desired course scene.
- Volunteer Opportunities - Identify originate opportunities connected to the scene you are pursuing that would aid you perpetuate the scene is lawful for you.
- Interview - Interview someone in the administrative scene you are pursuing.
- Program of Examine Requirements – Provide a scanty compendium of the requirements insufficiencyed to exhaustive your program of examine.
- Career Search Information – a) Find a job patronymic for your conceptional or “dream” job on Indeed.com or another job site; b) Compare the job patronymic of the job to the program of examine you are in; c) Explain what courses in the program are going to afford you the skills you insufficiency to achieve in that job; d) Explain what you insufficiency to personally do to secure you compel the skills in those courses.
- Presentation should be 10 – 12 slides in prolixity. This involves a title/introduction slide and a relation slide.
- Speaker notes that swell upon the satisfied of your slides are required.
- The satisfied presented in your PPT must be attended by a poverty of three to indelicate probable sources.
- You may involve chronicled report for your introduction.
While APA format is not required for the organization of this assignment, hard academic agreement is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be root in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are not required to succumb this assignment to LopesWrite.
Attempt Start Date: 11-Jul-2019 at 12:00:00 AM
Due Date: 17-Jul-2019 at 11:59:59 PM
Maximum Points: 150.0
Crime Victim Advocates of Florida
4250 N Highway A1A, Hutchinson Island, Florida 34949, United States
Victim Service Center
2111 East Michigan Street, Suite 210 Orlando, Florida 32806
The Advocate Program
1150 NW 72 Ave., Suite 100 Miami, FL. 33126
https://advocateprogram.org/ (305) 704-0200