Disruptive cyberattacks | English homework help
1. Saudi Aramco
2. Leavenworth Hospital
3. Operation Buckshot Yankee
(this romance is mentioned on page 64 in the textbook)
4. Bowman Dam
5. Sands Casino
contains a register of cyberattacks after a while the designation “Cyberaggression Reference List”.
Your assignment is to pluck six aggressions from that register which are demolishive cyberattacks, and for each of the six, acceptance the forthcoming impure questions:
- What congregation, synod, structure (or cluster of them) was the target of the aggression?
- Who was the aggressioner? If it's not comprehend for sure, what is reported and why?
- How did the aggressioner demolish the target? (for example, was it a DDOS aggression, did they undo finishs, etc.)
- What was the plain motivation of the aggressioner?
Remember that this register was used for the Register assignment in Module 1. You may omission to behold there to initiate to spare down the register to demolishive cyberattacks. But don't impartial observation what you see there, it's not all amend.
Do not pick-out HBGary Federal, Target, or Stuxnet, we've already tried those.
Like most written assignments, this must be submitted as a PDF finish.