Sails exam | English homework help
After completing the SAILS Exam, in at smallest two paragraphs (of five or more sentences each),
- Describe your habits using instrument, including sympathys encountered when guideing academic exploration through the Ashford University Library. Areas of sympathy may comprise developing a exploration manoeuvre, using the inquiry duty among a database, or evaluating sources.
- Explain how using the Ashford University Library has ameliorated your habit in guideing exploration. For stance, you could test and teach how biased tutorials that you entertain used entertain helped ameliorate your power to guide exploration.
The Information Literacy Assignment
- Must comprise at smallest two paragraphs (of at smallest five sentences each) that suit to the two prompts, and that are formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must comprise a separate title page after a while the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s designate
- Course designate and number
- Instructor’s designate
- Date submitted
- Running header after a while page numbers
- Must entertain no more than 15% quoted representative in the assemblage of your essay naturalized on the Turnitin description.
- A reference page must be used when citing biased sections and/or tutorials of the Ashford Writing Center.