Societies have been using punishment as a way to affect behavior for centuries. The question must be asked of the benefits of punishment to direct actions and deter crime. After reading the required textbook chapters for this week, evaluate public issues that criminal organizations face in ethical decision making. In your paper,
· Evaluate the morality of punishment for actions;
· Describe the philosophical theories that justify punishment as a requirement to creating and reinforcing moral behavior;
· Explain the theories that view punishment as an inappropriate response to poor moral behavior; and
· Describe the alternatives to punishment used to correct behavior.
· Must be three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined