Fin 512 Assignment 2-Financial Management

Financial ManagementFIN 512Assignment 2Due Date: 11/10/2016Dr. Hazem Marashdeh(10% of the total mark)Question 1 (10 Marks)Compute the standard deviation of a portfolio which is invested 20% in stock A, 30% in stock B and 50%in stock C?

Originally posted 2018-07-22 16:53:17. Republished by Blog Post Promoter