1D1 – Unit 1 Discussion 1
For this discussion, refer to your readings of Chapter 1 and 2 in Program Evaluation and Performance Measurement. Pay close attention to questions 1 and 2 on pages 80 and 81.
To successfully complete this discussion, you will need to create and post a PowerPoint that has three slides:
• On slide 1, present your version of a logic model for the Meals on Wheels program.
• On slide 2, discuss how you could potentially measure the constructs and outcomes.
• On slide 3, briefly describe how you know you have a good logic model.
[u01s1] Unit 1 Study 1
• Program Evaluation Process – read transcript
• Program Evaluation Guide – read transcript
Use your Program Evaluation and Performance Measurement text to complete the following:
• Read Chapter 1
• Read Chapter 2
This unit introduces you to the basic principles of program evaluation. You will read from your Program Evaluation and Performance Measurement text and start applying this knowledge to a real-world example using a logic model framework.
To successfully complete this learning unit, you will be expected to:
1. Understand the basic principles of program evaluation.
2. Develop and analyze a quality logic model.
3. Understand the measurement of constructs and outcomes.
4. Communicate through writing that is concise, balanced, and logically organized
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more