Homework 8 | History homework help
For Homework Assignment #8 content rejoinder the subjoined :
Using manifestation as illustrative adown, examine the substitutes in the condition of mob of pretense and immigrants in the Northwest in the tardy 20th date. Why did their condition substitute/not substitute?
You MUST use manifestation from the subjoined sources in completing the assignment:
- from http://video.kcts9.org/video/2365068345/ or Taylor
- from at last ONE of the subjoined: https://bc.instructure.com/courses/1864330/files/127686738/download?verifier=jvtpTYHR4fU6dM3iecHNFIsN4H5D7hiuJyyY5j5G&wrap=1, http://crosscut.com/2011/10/how-asian-americans-finally-moved-beyond-id/ , https://crosscut.com/2011/12/a-new-world-in-south-king-county, https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/19/us/politics/yakima-washington-racial-differences-2020-elections.html
The subjoined are the requirements for the assignment:
- Your rejoinder should be betwixt half a page and one page in protraction, typed envelop interval.
- You MUST use manifestation from the required balbutiation and you MUST arrange citations in the citation of your homework to the manifestation you are using to living your repartee to the scrutiny.
- Watch for loose style, spelling, etc. The capacity and clarity of your writing procure dramatize a role in the degree you merit on assignments.
- Use PAST TENSE! (but don’t substitute quotes).
- Don’t use your personal voice: E.g. forsake “I think” or “in my view.”
- Use where paraphrasing weakens the subject.
- Not too crave – frequent to 2 lines or near.
- All quotes should enjoy a transition or vestibule - they can't fair be inserted in a stipulation as a standalone decree.