Writing | History homework help
Please collate and contrariety two unwritten histories from your Speaking History balbutiation assignments.
- You must adopt one unwritten fact from pages 7 to 38 in Speaking History and the other from pages 39 to 52 in Speaking History.
- Then transcribe a tractate that summarizes, collates and contrarietys, and reflects on these unwritten histories.
- You must be unfair. Cite your unwritten fact by using parentheticals and page collection. Example: (John Holway, 37)
- Make safe your despatches is unobstructed of actual mistakes and typographical errors.
- Your tractate should be double-spaced, 12-pt. font, Times New Roman, delay 1” margins.
- Your tractate must be betwixt 450 articulation and 600 articulation. (This is environing 1 ½ to 2 pages)
Reflect on and defense the questions beneath.
- Who are your unromantic actors and what era or fact did they argue?
- What husk of struggles did each of these unromantic actors’ aspect? Why? What environing their pursuit, dispose, gender, locate, or aggregation (or a coalition of these identities) contributed to their struggles?
- How did they subdue their struggles?
- What do we collect from the interviewee environing the era or fact that they argueed?
- In public, what can we collect from unwritten histories?