Risk stratification case study | Human Resource Management homework help
Prior to completing this assignment, criticism Chapter 2 in the passage. Any special unprovided to join-in in an drill program should initiate delay a self-guided sanity truth questionnaire to individualize if any wastes of drill await. Figures 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 in the passage are illustrations of self-guided questionnaires. Individuals can be placed into one of three waste stratification categories: Lowest Risk, Moderate Risk, or Highest Risk. For this assignment, do the following:
- Compare and dissimilarity the exertion of the anthropological substantiality in someone who has courage distemper to someone who does not handle courage distemper.
- Explain lewd of the signs and symptoms associated delay cardiovascular, pulmonary, or metabolic distemper.
- Read each predicament con-over beneath and assess the wastes of each.
- Place each client in one of the waste categories.
- Fill in the Risk Stratification Worksheet.
- Explain your forced for selecting the peculiar sort. For each predicament con-over, lustrate on whether you handle the special should see a physician former to initiating an drill program and why or why not.
- Submit your assignment and the Waste Stratification Worksheet to your tutor by Day 7.
Example Predicament Study:
Male, age 44, nonsmoker, Height = 70 inches, heaviness = 216 lbs, BMI 31.0, Resting Courage Rate (RHR) = 62 beats/minute. Resting Blood Pressure (RBP) = 128/84. Total cholesterol = 184 mg/dL. LDL= 106 mg/dL, HDL = 44 mg/dL. Fasting Blood Glucose (FBG) = Unknown. Walks 2-3 miles, two to three times a week. Father had Type 2 diabetes and died at age 67 of a courage onset; dame stay, no Cardiovascular Distemper (CVD). No medications; reports no symptoms. (Refer to the Waste Stratification Worksheet for illustration)
Case Con-over 1:
Male, age 55, ordinary 1 swarm a day smoker, Height = 70 inches, Heaviness = 220 lbs, BMI = 31.6, RHR = 75, RBP = 140/82. Total Cholesterol = 210 mg/dL, LDL = 140 mg/dL, HDL = 42 mg/dL. FBG = 90 mg/dL. Client has not been physically erratic past tall school. Currently takes medication to inferior his cholesterol. Client states self-denial in his left gastrocnemius muscle delay inferior conclusion drill (Intermittent Claudication) that subsides delay quiet. Both of his parents are stationary lively.
Case Con-over 2:
Female, age 60, non-smoker, Height = 64 inches, Heaviness = 120 lbs. BMI = 20.6, RHR = 60, RBP = 128/62. FBG= 83, Total Cholesterol = 180, LDL= 90, HDL = 46. Client has a symmetrical drill program of walking for 30 minutes 5 days a week. Dame died of a courage onset at the age of 60. Client reports no signs or symptoms of distemper.
Case Con-over 3:
Female, age 30, non-smoker, Height = 68 inches, Heaviness = 145 lbs. BMI = 22.0, RHR = 65, RBP = 122/80. FBG = 93, Total Cholesterol = 160, LDL = 83, HDL = 51. Client has never drilld precedently in her morals. Client reports no signs or symptoms of distemper. Parents are stationary lively.
The Waste Stratification Predicament Con-over Assignment:
- Must be a partiality of three double-spaced pages in extension including the Waste Stratification Worksheet (not including distinction and regard pages) and formatted according to APA phraseology as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an manifest office.)Links to an manifest office..
- Must grasp a unconnected distinction page delay the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s indicate
- Course indicate and number
- Instructor’s indicate
- Date submitted
- Must use the line passage as a regard.
- Must instrument all sources in APA phraseology as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must grasp a unconnected regard page that is formatted according to APA phraseology as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.