Answer the question according to outline and reading materials.
1) Describe the unanalogous experiments in expression in Camus' The Plague, Ionesco's Rhinoceros, and Sarah Kane's 4.48 Psychosis.
2) How is Sarah Kane's 4.48 Psychosis, a indicate delay a feminist agenda, unanalogous from Ionesco's Rhinoceros? Discuss the effeminate characters in twain indicates.
3) Discuss the discernment or absence of investigation and therapeutics in Camus' The Plague and Ionesco's Rhinoceros.
4) Delight assimilate Berenger's terminal oration in Rhinoceros delay the solo accomplishment in 4.48 Psychosis. Do the indicates heroize their characters? Are they sole men-folks delay no contact on sociality? Discuss.
!!!! using the plan for each topics partially delight. each topic has a unanalogous essay at the end. Also, each essay should be 3 pages desire.
2)Introduction (Introduce the reader, ocean dispute )
3) Body (development, livelihooded disputes)
-Sub dispute( You should livelihood delay giving page bulk, citation & quotation)
-Sum up, you can ask new topic not renew what you told in introduction
-Important: new citation topic delay moving state
!do not expansion the essay topic!
! Each topic should be answered in 3 pages. (Total min. 12 pages)
!To eschew plagiarism