Write a 250 word (minimum) response to Toni Morrison’s “Recitatif.” In your response, please answer the following questions, but try to write it like a mini-essay, with an intro and rough thesis and at least one body paragraph (that would include at least one direct quotation from Morrison’s story).
1. Why do you think Morrison does not reveal the girls’ races in the beginning of the story? What effect does this have on you as you read?
2. By the end of the story, we know that Roberta is black (she is opposed the school desegregation). What larger point is Morrison making here? It’s much more than “race doesn’t matter” because it’s clear that in many ways it does. So when and how and why does it matter in general and in this story?
Write a 350 word (minimum) response to Maxine Hong Kingston: Read Kingston’s bio and The Woman Warrior excerpt and Gloria Anzaldua’s narratives. Read Anzaldua’s bio and “How to Tame a Wild Tongue” In your response, answer the following questions, but try to write your response like a “mini-essay” with an introduction paragraph at at least one body paragraph that include a short direct quotation from both “How to Tame a Wild Tongue” and The Woman Warrior.
1. In what ways are these two authors similar?
2. In what ways are they different?
3 What key themes do you see?
4. How does the “lecture” reading on contemporary lit help you understand them.
Read Gwendolyn Brooks: The Mother and Adrienne Rich: Snapshots of a Daughter in Law. Write a 350 word (minimum) in which you address the following questions. As before, write your response like a mini-essay with an introduction (including a thesis) and at least one body paragraph with at least two short quotations.
1. What common themes do you see?
2. How does any of the background reading help you understand meaning?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more