Please review below in its entirety.
Assignment details. Please ensure you follow ALL INSTRUCTIONS and review below, as well as the uploaded Review of Literature Guidelines.
*TOPIC: Review of Literature on the History and Growth of Media Relations, Business Relations and Public Relations.
Write a 15-page (minimum), double-spaced Review of Literature (ROL) on the topic above. The ROL is an academic paper following APA writing and citation guidelines. The paper includes a critical analysis of the relationship among different works (articles). Must have at least 10 SCHOLARLY, PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES JOURNAL ARTICLES to build the ROL.
*Please utilize the uploaded 11 SCHOLARLY, PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES JOURNAL ARTICLES for the Review of Literature paper. Also, feel free to locate more SCHOLARLY, PEER-REVIEWED JOURNAL ARTICLES if you need more data.
AGAIN ALL REFERENCES MUST BE SCHOLARLY, PEER-REVIEWED JOURNAL ARTICLES
The general purpose for writing a literature review is to critically analyze and summarize the published knowledge related to a specific narrowed topic. Most reviews summarize, classify, and compare and contrast the information found in peer-reviewed journal articles. A well-written ROL should identify the thought leaders in the given field as well as present a clear idea of what is known, not known, and still needs to be known.
Similar to primary research, development of the literature review requires four stages:
• Problem formulation—which topic or field is being examined and what are its component issues?
• Literature search—finding materials relevant to the subject being explored.
• Data evaluation—determining which literature makes a significant contribution to the understanding of the topic.
• Analysis and interpretation—discussing the findings and conclusions of pertinent literature.
*Literature reviews should comprise the following elements:
• An overview of the subject, issue, or theory under consideration, along with the objectives of the literature review.
• Division of works under review into categories (e.g. those in support of a particular position, those against, and those offering alternative theses entirely).
• Explanation of how each work is similar to and how it varies from the others.
• Conclusions as to which pieces are best considered in their argument, are most convincing of their opinions, and make the greatest contribution to the understanding and development of their area of research.
*In assessing each piece, consideration should be given to:
• Provenance—What are the author’s credentials? Are the author’s arguments supported by
evidence (e.g. primary historical material, case studies, narratives, statistics, recent scientific
• Objectivity—Is the author’s perspective even-handed or prejudicial? Is contrary data considered
or is certain pertinent information ignored to prove the author’s point?
• Persuasiveness—Which of the author’s theses are most/least convincing?
• Value—Are the author’s arguments and conclusions convincing? Does the work ultimately
contribute in any significant way to an understanding of the subject?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more