Native Americans’ situation in the United States, American History 2, programming
Native Americans’ situation in the United States, American History 2, programming homework help
American History 2
SSTH 034 060
Be sure to include ALLpages of this project (including the directions and the assignment) when yousend the project to your teacher for grading. Don’t forget to put yourname and I.D. number at the top of this page!
This project will count for 13% of your overall grade forthis course. Be sure to read all the instructions and assemble all thenecessary materials before you begin.
In this project, you will trace the development of a themein American history from the Gilded Age through the twentieth-first century.Create a timeline in which you note between twenty and twenty-five events andindividuals relating to this theme. How did the theme affect American society?How had the United States changed?
Choose one of the following themes:
· Native Americans’ situation in the United States
· women’s roles in society
· environmental protection
· the development of technology
· economic expansion
· the changing role of the United States in foreignrelations
There are one hundred points possible on this project. Youwill be responsible for:
· Key events that affected development of thetheme. (20 points possible)
· Actions of key leaders and figures. (20 points possible)
· The importance and significance of each eventand person in your timeline. (25 pointspossible)
· The impact of the theme you are discussing onAmerican history. (25 points possible)
· Proper convention and presentation. Yourtimeline should be free of spelling errors. Use proper grammar, punctuation,and capitalization, as well as complete sentences if they are appropriate. Theoutline/layout you use is up to you, but the project must be clearly andlogically organized. Items in your timeline should appear connected todemonstrate change over time, but they should not appear cluttered. Theelements you use (which may include headings, different fonts, bullets, images,text, etc.) should be effectively integrated with white space to make yourtimeline easy to understand. (10 points possible)
You may use any of these threeoptions to create and submit Project 3:
· To submityour project as a text file, type it in the space provided at the end ofthis project assignment document (scroll down). Save the document asSSTH034060_yournamehere_Project3.doc and submit it with your course managementsystem.
· To submityour project as a PowerPoint presentation, you will need to create aPowerPoint presentation that meets all of the project’s requirements. Yourtimeline should be between fifteenand twenty-five slides in length.Headings should be easy to identify, and all text, including bulleted lists,should be easy to read.
If you design aPOWERPOINT PRESENTATION that is LESS THAN 5 MG, save your presentation as SSTH034060_yournamehere_Project3.ppt.Submit it with your course management system.
If you design a POWERPOINTPRESENTATION that is LARGER THAN 5 MG, you will need to use the UNHSDropbox. For directions on how to use the Dropbox, go to the homepage of yourcourse management system and click the DROPBOX link in the navigation panel. Ifyou use the Dropbox, it will give you a URL. Paste the URL into the spaceprovided at the end of this document (scroll down). Save this document as SSTH034060_yournamehere_Project3.docand submit it with your course management system.
· To submityour project as a website, paste the URL for your site into the spaceprovided at the end of this project assignment (scroll down).Save this document asSSTH034060_yournamehere_Project3.doc and submit it with your course managementsystem.