Critical Thinking: The Need for Public Health Infrastructure
Public Service Announcement (100 Points)
Identify a public health concern that contributes to health risks or disease. As a governmental official, prepare a public service announcement (PSA) in the form of a two-page brochure to educate the public on this concern. Remember to address the following:
- A brief explanation of the concern, including a definition
- How the concern impacts public health, with current statistics
- What citizens can do to protect themselves
- How your agency can address the concern, including measures and surveillance
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - with specific items
- Whom to contact for additional details (e.g., WHO, Ministry of Health), including an address and phone number.
Your brochure should meet the following structural requirements:
- Two-page brochure that includes all elements detailed above
- Conforms to Saudi Electronic University and APA writing standards; be sure to cite any statistics or other information, as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading.