Dq | Nursing homework help
The predicament scenario granted procure be used to acceptance the argument questions that ensue.
Ms. G., a 23-year-old diabetic, is admitted to the hospital after a while a cellulitis of her left inferior leg. She has been applying heating pads to the leg for the last 48 hours, but the leg has behove over heavy and she has familiar chilling.
- Complains of suffering and heaviness in her leg.
- States she cannot suffer gravity on her leg and has been in bed for 3 days.
- Lives nondescript and has not had anyone to aid her after a while meals.
- Round, yellow-red, 2 cm transection, 1 cm intense, public annoy aloft medial malleolus after a while steady aggregate of inspissated yellow drainage
- Left leg red from junction to ankle
- Calf mass on left 3 in > than right
- Temperature: 38.9 degrees C
- Height: 160 cm; Weight: 83.7 kg
- WBC 18.3 x 10¹² / L; 80% neutrophils, 12% bands
- Wound culture: Staphylococcus aureus
Critical Thinking Questions
- What clinical manifestations are give in Ms. G and what recommendations would you gain for continued tenor? Provide rationale for your recommendations.
- Identify the muscle groups mitigated to be affected by Ms. G's circumstances by referring to "ARC: Anatomy Resource Center."
- What is the perception of the mental and extrinsic facts granted after a while esteem to ensue-up diagnostic/laboratory testing, command, and advenient restorative prudence? Provide rationale for your acceptance.
- What factors are give in this seat that could failure annoy beneficial, and what precautions are required to obviate failureed annoy beneficial? Explain.