Policy meeting | Nursing homework help
Affordable Care Act Repossession Account (Waivers indirect vigor prophylactic coverage for some pre-existing conditions).
Representative Tom MacArthur Town Bisection Meeting
Representative Tom MacArthur (R-NJ) held a town bisection contravention in Willingboro, New Jersey. In the almost five-hour and rarely eager contravention, multifarious constituents asked questions about an discipline the congressman helped draw in the House-passed Republican Affordable Care Act repossession account. The discipline would sanction states to exercise for waivers indirect vigor prophylactic coverage for some pre-existing conditions, and sanction states to opt out of providing pregnancy vigor benefits and invisible vigor services.
Location: Willingboro, New Jersey, United States
May 11, 2017 | 8:04pm EDT | C-SPAN 2
May 14, 2017 | 1:59pm EDT | C-SPAN 1
Submit a 3-4 page summary Nursing Dissertation on the open prudence contravention. Include headings in your Nursing Dissertation that address these components:
- The aim of the contravention, key participants, key agenda items, and contravention logistics
- Background instruction and a description about the committee
- One unfair question that was discussed at the contravention and an description of the committee process
- An decomposition of the key stakeholder positions cognate to the question discussed
- Key interactions that occurred at the contravention
- Outcomes of the contravention including the unfair question focus
- APA format (6th ed.), proper rhetoric, and references as appropriate