Use of resources to promote translation of evidence into practice
Use of Media to Promote Translation of Proof into Practice
For this Discussion, you are asked to evaluate the use of a bloom counsel arrangement and other media in your practicum contrast. What are the implications of material use in stipulations of planning for and implementing your contemplated proof-based shift?
- Consider the benefits and limitations of the use of a bloom counsel arrangement among your practicum contrast. What application do you infer this effectiveness entertain for your contemplated proof-based shift? Draw upon at last one appropriate stance of a present or foregoing shift initiative at your contrast as you assess this. (If your contrast does not entertain a bloom counsel arrangement, you can peaceful examine the benefits and limitations of not having a bloom counsel arrangement as it relates to this shift.)
- What other media (e.g., financial, staffing, materials) are weighty to infer as well-mannered? Why?
- Be facile to food your Discussion postings after a while proof from the scholarship and inequitable stances connected to your practicum contrast.
By tomorrow Wednesday 4/3/19 2pm transcribe a partiality of 550 tone essay in APA format after a while at last 3 references (see register or required readings underneath). Include the equalize one headers as numbered underneath:
Post a glutinous reply that addresses the following:
1) Among your practicum contrast, what are the benefits and limitations of using a bloom counsel arrangement? How effectiveness this application planning for and implementing your contemplated shift?
2) Describe three possible material inferations that could facilitate or prohibit your contemplated shift and illustrate your rationale.
White, K. M., & Dudley-Brown, S.(2016). Translation of proof into nursing and bloom custody custom. (2nd edition) New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company.
- Review Chapter 9, “Project Planning and the Work of Translation”
Coleman, C. (2015). Stimulating a Culture of Improvement: Introducing an Integrated Quality Tool for Organizational Self-Assessment. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 19(3), 261-264. doi:10.1188/15.CJON.261-264.
Holup, A. A., Gassoumis, Z. D., Wilber, K. H., & Hyer, K. (2016). Community Discharge of Nursing Home Residents: The Role of Facility Characteristics. Health Services Research, 51(2), 645-666. doi:10.1111/1475-6773.12340.
Kondo, K., Damberg, C., Mendelson, A., Motu'apuaka, M., Freeman, M., O'Neil, M., & ... Damberg, C. L. (2016). Implementation Processes and Pay for Performance in Healthcare: A Systematic Review. JGIM: Journal Of General Internal Medicine, 3161-69. doi:10.1007/s11606-015-3567-0