Search for pertinent journal articles related to bullying and how it affects children’s education. From your research, develop a reference list of articles and include the following:
Use the purpose statement and research question below and begin searching the literature for pertinent journal articles related to your chosen topic. From your research, develop a reference list of articles and include the following:
• A title page
• A brief abstract
• An introduction to the topic
• A summary of the general theme(s) that you observe throughout all the articles.
• A minimum of 10 articles from refereed (i.e., peer-reviewed) professional publications (not websites or newsletters). At least 2 of the articles you select must use a quantitative research design, and at least 2 of the articles must use a qualitative research design.
• Below each reference, include either the published abstract or develop an abstract summarizing the content of the article.
• The articles must be from a peer reviewed journal and written in the last five years.
This list will help you to complete your Literature Review later in the course.
Be sure to format all article references according to correct APA format. Review the Sample Topical Reference List and the Topical Reference List Grading Rubric before submitting your assignment.
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Saturday, February 2nd.
The purpose of this study is to discover how students are impacted by bullying (academically, emotionally, behaviorally, etc.) and how this affects their overall education.
1. How does School Bullying’s effect a student’s education?
2. How are teachers handling bullying situations in the classroom?
3. Are students who have been being bullied being given the coping skills to appropriately deal with the situation?
4. Does every child that has been bullied report the incident to their teacher? What about Cyberbullying?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more