To prepare for this Application Assignment:
· Select a specific neurological disorder, such as Alzheimer’s disease,Schizophrenia,Multiple sclerosis, Huntington’s Disease, Autism, or Bi-Polar Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder
· Conduct a literature review by finding at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles about the neurological disorder you selected. Make sure you look for examples of case studies for this condition in order to gain insight into the structure and content of a case study.
· Research the condition by reviewing the Experiences and Animations sections at.com/”>http://realtimehealth.com/.
With this information in mind, write a 2- to 3-page case study about a hypothetical individual who has a neurological disorder. The case study should explain the disease process on a structural and functional level. Describe the critical factors that relate to the person’s condition, including:
· The type and severity of the disorder
· The person’s risk factors for developing the disorder (genetic, environmental, lifestyle, etc.)
· How he or she manages the condition, if at all
· The level of success derived from treatments and therapies
Also include the perspective of a family member or caregiver in your case study.
· How does the individual’s condition or disease affect the family member or caregiver?
· How does the family member or caregiver respond to the situation?
Assignments must follow APA guidelines. Please include in-text citations and reference page.
Originally posted 2017-05-03 11:32:59. Republished by Blog Post Promoter