This week, you will submit the final draft of your research paper. The research paper should include any improvements or changes your instructor has recommended as part of the feedback on the rough draft submission. The research paper should adhere to the following guidelines:
- The main section should include the following:
- A title page.
- An introduction: This should be 1 page in length. The introduction will provide a brief overview of what will be covered and the purpose of the research paper.
- A literature review (with subheadings): The literature review will be based partly on what you had written in Weeks 2–4. Do not copy that material. This section should be a synthesis of the material found in a cohesive review of the literature on your chosen topic. Remember to use the subtopics that you created in last week’s literature review.
- A discussion and a conclusion: The difference between a great research paper and a marginal one is the depth and originality of the discussion and conclusion sections. This is where you bring together what you learned from the literature review, as well as the course, in your concluding remarks regarding your topic. The discussion and conclusion sections should be 1–2 pages in length.
- A reference page.
- The APA style should be followed for citing sources and references.