What Is The Expected Return On This Stock

What is the expected return on this stock given the following information? The probability of an economic expansion is 30%, the probability of a recession is 70%. If there is an economic expansion, the stock return will be 10%, if there is a recession the return will be 5%.

Originally posted 2018-07-09 20:53:17. Republished by Blog Post Promoter